Alert Reel Manufacturing is seeking a hardworking and dependable Fabricator/Machine Operator to join our manufacturing team. Alert manufactures and sells commercial lighting, cord reels and power products for a variety of industries.
A successful candidate will have a high level of mechanical aptitude and be familiar or willing to learn how to program, setup and operate: CNC router table, laser cutter, shears, press break, along with welding (Mig and Tig).
Responsibilities and Duties are as follows:
- Program, setup and operate CNC Laser cutter
- Program, setup and operate CNC Press brake
- Program, setup and operate CNC Router table
- Participate in problem solving and continuous improvement
- Perform preventative equipment maintenance
- Inspect completed work for conformance
- Work from blueprints, engineering sketches and work orders
- Flexible and willing to be crossed trained in other functions
Preferred Experience and Skills:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1 year of sheet metal equipment setup and operation experience
- Experience with welding or machining preferred
- Quality driven with the ability to comprehend and execute work assignments
- Must work safely in an industrial setting
Alert Reel Manufacturing offers an excellent benefits package, including Health Insurance, 401K Retirement Plan, PTO and holiday pay.
Alert is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply for this job, email your details and resume to email@example.com.