Alert Reel Manufacturing manufactures and sells commercial lighting, cord reels and power products for a variety of industries and is seeking an experienced and team oriented Production Worker for its Hamburg, NY headquarters. If you are looking for a company built on respect, we are looking for you!
This position is an entry-level role that includes performing various production on parts and materials weighing up to 30 pounds each. This requires frequent physical lifting, bending, twisting and stooping, and repetitive hand motions including gripping, grasping, pushing and pulling.
- High school diploma or GED
- 1-3 years production experience a plus
- Quality minded; experience working independently and with a team
- Maintain work area and equipment
- Problem solver with the ability to develop corrective actions for assembly issues and to initiate continuous improvement
- Basic electricity knowledge is a plus
- Performs work in a safe manner following all safety rules and procedures
- Familiarity with common tools
- Ability to write and record information legibly
- Ability to read, understand and follow work instructions
- Attention to detail
- Excellent attendance and punctuality
- Positive and upbeat attitude
Full-time, direct hire position. Shift is Monday-Friday, 7:00AM-3:30PM. Starting rate is based on experience and we offer an excellent benefit package, including Health Insurance, 401K retirement plan, paid time off, and holidays.
Please no phone calls or drop offs.
To apply for this job, email your details and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.